SITE: Girard Perregaux>> Girard Perregaux - Masthead
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
|->Girard Perregaux on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> Friends, This year is the 70 th anniversary of the original GP 1945. I am very happy to announce that GP will have three different Vintage 1945 Anniversary models for us to choose from! But not only that, a lot more to see and discover this year! In this post I will present a brief overview of the n... Read more..
(44) Latest Reply: Wed, Mar 25, 2015
- >> Thanks to Girard-Perregaux France, a great exhibition is currently organized at the Bon March, the famous big store located on the left bank of Paris. The aim of this exhibition is to highlight the 70th anniversary of the Vintage 1945 collection from the very first watch to the latest models. Actua... Read more..
(6) Latest Reply: Mon, Mar 09, 2015
- >> Friends, We have already agreed that for us GP fan, that the color of love is blue! The importance of the blue color for Girard-Perregaux is already well established. Last year we saw the Blue Vintage 1945, the Blue Sea Hawk and the Blue GP 1966 in PG, 38 mm! One of the last watches that were announ... Read more..
(16) Latest Reply: Wed, Feb 04, 2015
- >> Friends, Earlier this year I promised you to talk about the Richeville family and the origin of the line... As you know, my autumn/winter was quite stressful and the time for deeper research was not allowed. But, a promise is a promise, so I would like to share with you the information I got so far.... Read more..
(32) Latest Reply: Tue, Dec 30, 2014
- >> Friends, Nicolas has already posted a review on this watch. The Traveller WW TC Pink Gold Reference: 49700-52. We have discussed a lot about the new case. Pros and cons. Personally I prefer not to have the extra crown at nine, but in the same time my personal taste is more towards the old case size,... Read more..
(14) Latest Reply: Sun, Oct 12, 2014
- >> Friends, I would like to share two more shots of the Tri-Axial Tourbillon. I have been looking at these photos over and over again A fantastic watch! My initial thought was that the big grey areas surrounding the Tourbillon and the dial would have been nice to cover with something else than "gr... Read more..
(7) Latest Reply: Tue, Jul 08, 2014
- >> Friends, Let’s continue this vintage summer menu! You know the drill by now; let’s bring out the tray... My guess is that this box does not belong to the watch, but the purple makes it a very pretty box. So, let’s open and see what’s inside. Yes, as stated in the title: GP 8867 W. The Deep Diver ref... Read more..
(28) Latest Reply: Sat, Jul 05, 2014
- >> Friends, This week there has been a lot of activities, several members has come forward and presented their new GP watches! It's great to see you all participating and making this forum the place to be! Thank you, ALL! Many are worthy the Masthead spot.... This week I selected Baron and his first ev... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Sun, Jun 29, 2014