SITE: Girard Perregaux>> Girard Perregaux - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Girard Perregaux on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> So, I promissed you that I would start talking about vintage GP here... But, before I go in to detail about this perticular watch I would like to introduce you to my way of collecting... For those of you that has not read my posts about vintage watches over at the Jaeger-LeCoultre forum should know ... Read more..
(18) Latest Reply: Sat, Apr 12, 2014
- >> The Tri-Axial Tourbillon, reference 99815-52-251-BA6A, Limited Edition of 10 pieces “ The purpose of a Tourbillon is to compensate for the effects of gravity ” “ By housing the regulating mechanism in a cage rotating on its own axis, it takes a variety of vertical positions compensating for each oth... Read more..
(9) Latest Reply: Sat, Apr 12, 2014
- >> Baselworld 2014 was an average year in my point of view. We will come back to this later. Having said that, a few big brands managed to propose a very solid 2014 collection. And among these brands, Girard-Perregaux was without any doubt, maybe with Blancpain, the most active and creative one. There ... Read more..
(14) Latest Reply: Wed, Apr 02, 2014
- >> The Cat's Eye Anniversary, reference: Black - 80489D53A601-CK6A, White - 80489D53A601-CK6A This year is the ten years anniversary of the Cats Eye collection. In honor of this Girard-Perregaux releases an Anniversary edition of the Cats Eye. Two dial versions, one in black dial/white diamonds and o... Read more..
(20) Latest Reply: Fri, Apr 04, 2014
- >> This year I didn’t have the chance to go in person, but my contact sent me some photos to share with you all here. From the looks of it – Girard-Perregaux have a very nice setup this year! All the Novelties lined up... Very cool, video display at each station. Make sure to visit and see the Noveltie... Read more..
(17) Latest Reply: Tue, Apr 01, 2014
- >> The Neo-Tourbillon with three bridges, r eference: 99270-52-000-BA6A Girard-Perregaux calls this “a radical reissue”. Me, I would rather say – A classic goes high-tech! GP has taken the by now classic Three Bridges model and reworked it from the ground. Gone are the traditional Golden Bridges and in... Read more..
(49) Latest Reply: Tue, Apr 01, 2014
- >> As we all know Girard-Perregaux has always been one of the innovative Manufactures from La Chaux-de-Fonds and this year is no exception. Girard-Perregaux shows a variety of Haute Horlogerie at its finest! We will of course get more into details about all the different watches, but here is a brief ov... Read more..
(25) Latest Reply: Fri, Mar 28, 2014
- >> Tomorrow at 13:00, Swiss time, the first news from the Girard-Perregaux Basel 2014 will be posted here in the forum! Stay tuned, only a few hours more before we get to know all the Novelties for this year! Best Blomman This message has been edited by blomman on 2014-03-25 13:19:48... Read more..
(8) Latest Reply: Wed, Mar 26, 2014