SITE: Girard Perregaux>> Girard Perregaux - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Girard Perregaux on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> Friends, Nicolas has already posted a review on this watch. The Traveller WW TC Pink Gold Reference: 49700-52. We have discussed a lot about the new case. Pros and cons. Personally I prefer not to have the extra crown at nine, but in the same time my personal taste is more towards the old case size,... Read more..
(14) Latest Reply: Sun, Oct 12, 2014
- >> Friends, I would like to share two more shots of the Tri-Axial Tourbillon. I have been looking at these photos over and over again A fantastic watch! My initial thought was that the big grey areas surrounding the Tourbillon and the dial would have been nice to cover with something else than "gr... Read more..
(7) Latest Reply: Tue, Jul 08, 2014
- >> Friends, Let’s continue this vintage summer menu! You know the drill by now; let’s bring out the tray... My guess is that this box does not belong to the watch, but the purple makes it a very pretty box. So, let’s open and see what’s inside. Yes, as stated in the title: GP 8867 W. The Deep Diver ref... Read more..
(28) Latest Reply: Sat, Jul 05, 2014
- >> Friends, This week there has been a lot of activities, several members has come forward and presented their new GP watches! It's great to see you all participating and making this forum the place to be! Thank you, ALL! Many are worthy the Masthead spot.... This week I selected Baron and his first ev... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Sun, Jun 29, 2014
- >> Girard-Perregaux Traveller Ti DLC, Reference: 49700-21-631-BB6C Friends, Lately, we had a lot of interest and questions about the Traveller here in the forum and now here is some more good news for the Traveller fans! Earlier this year GP presented the Traveller in Pink Gold. Next step in the Trav... Read more..
(9) Latest Reply: Sun, Jun 29, 2014
- >> Friends, Some of you asked about the Traveller, so I thought I should share this oldie that I had the chance to see - Reference 49850. White Gold case, 41mm in diameter and 11.5 mm thick. Functions; World Time Indication, Date, Small Seconds, Power Reserve . The Gray and Ivory color dial with Pink... Read more..
(11) Latest Reply: Sun, Jun 22, 2014
- >> In 1969 Girard-Perregaux asked the following - “Ever heard of a talking watch?” And the obvious reply that year was – “Neither have we.” This ad was printed in 1969. I found it several years ago. Of course my interest for this watch was ignited! Earlier this year I added it to my small GP collection... Read more..
(16) Latest Reply: Thu, Jun 19, 2014
- >> Friends, As some of you may know, Girard-Perregaux and MIMO (Manufacture Internationale de Montres Or) has a shared history. MIMO was founded in 1889 by Otto Graef, a watchmaker of German origins. In 1928 he bought up the capital stock of Girard-Perregaux. During the following years, MIMO was focusi... Read more..
(23) Latest Reply: Mon, Jun 16, 2014